All Piggys Unite!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

A Piggy Introduction!

Hi everyone! I am a piggy known as Angel Piggy!!! I study in the Nice Piggy Polytechnic. My hobbies includes eating, sleeping and gardening (even though its not convienent with my pair of trotters but I will grow something green that is not grass one day! Sorry to say this though I don't like to eat grass. Grass is for cows) I want to be a landscape architect piggy when I grow up. I live in a typical piggy family with a mom, a dad, a brother and me. I have a mom and her name is Mummy Piggy, a dad named Daddy Piggy, and a brother named Devil Piggy.
He's not evil or anything, but he wants me to call him that. He's a nice piggy.
And he has a nice Piggy girlfriend who's name is Dark Piggy.
She's not evil too. She's just very tanned.

Well, watched CSI today. Wow. There is such a thing known as Chimera. I thought that only appears in World of Warcraft. Unfortnately, it is true. Chimera's do exist (Hold on to your piggy wigglies everyone!) No, they do not have sharp teeth that bite off our piggy heads but they can commit crimes but noone will know about it. In this episode (which just happens to be the season finalle. Thanx Divine Piggy!) Grissom Piggy founds out about this Chimera Rapist Piggy who rapes many Female Piggys.
Chimerism, as it is called, is a genetic disorder that happens to some poor piggy with two or more genetic backgrounds.
Which means they have two or more DNAs.
Which is not good.
This bad Piggy is lucky. He has two male DNAs. Some unlucky Chimera Piggys have one female DNA, one male DNA, which causes them to have a wanker and a pussy at the same time.
Real sad.

Anyways, is there any piggy that is going to the Terry Fox run? Though we Piggys are scared of foxes (I am scared of only one Fox. His name is called Adrian Fox. Hee hee, just joking! ) we should support all the piggys who has cancer. But poor piggy me I have to work on the day before till 3am! Which means I have to run with my trotters to Harbourfront at 7.45am. Which means I may not have time to rest my porkies. But I'll manage, for the good of all cancer piggys out there. I may be tired, but the cancer piggys are more tired. They need our help, the help of the Piggy Community. Please donate generously. For all you nice piggys who want to become runner piggys for the day click here!
I hope all of you will be inspired or at the least be amused by my misadventures and adventures in the years ahead! Every Piggy is welcome! Drop a comment!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home