All Piggys Unite!

Saturday, September 17, 2005

Happiness At Work!

Because of the exams I could not work at Piggy Springs for 3 whole weeks. Now that I'm back I feel so happy. I think I got used to the technos and if I don't get technos for a week I'll feel weird. When I am studying I'm actually thinkung of coming back to Piggy Springs to work!
I managed to push (upsell, as Senior Piggy would say) 3 cocktails, Snowball, Double Lamboghini and a Long Island Tea! Do you know what Lamboghini is? Lamboghini (not talking about the brand of the coolest cars in the world) is a cocktail that is lighted up with fire so that it looks like its flaming. Cool huh? Unfortunately, while I was lighting this particular Lamboghini, the lighter broke apart and a gear flew into the drink! I guess I let my trotters get the better of me.

Now, I'm sitting on the living room, watching a show about World War II. It makes even the Hardest Hearted Piggy sad to see the footage of soldiers just dying before they manage to land on enemy shores, not knowing what hit them. Then there's the Jewish Piggys who was liberated from the Nazi's concentration camps... they were skinny and they even used their skin for tattoo as book covers and lamp shades. Goodness this is cruel and inhumane! How can a Piggy do such a thing to another Piggy?

As they always say, conflict starts when 2 different Piggys have 2 different ideals about life. War and disputes start basically the same way, the difference just what extremes they are going to do to realize these ideals of theirs.
So don't hate any other Piggy okay? Piggys Unite!

Well, its one hour to the Terry Fox Run. Hope my trotters don't fail me now. It has been a hard day at work and now I'm ready to shake my wiggles!

2 Comments:

At 2:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 2:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home